Morning all and welcome to a new week at CAS - Colours and Sketches. This week is a special week as it's a 5th week and that means that we play
Please use BOTH the sketch AND the colour combo for your cards this week - take a look at what we have for you
We've used Stampin' Up colours but you don't have to - please just use the closest shades in your stash drawer.
Remember please that this is a cards only challenge blog and that you must use some stamping on your cards.
You are only permitted to use the colours provided - no other colours please except cream or white for your base and black ink for outlines and sentiments - thank you.
Now for some inspiration from the DT
1) You must use stamping on your cards. Although the colour challenges use Stampin' Up colour names please feel free to substitute with colours you have in your stash - just make sure they are as close as possible. Please also note that the use of other colours in a colour challenge will mean that you will not qualify for a Top 3 position or prize should there be one - for example if the colours are Green , Yellow and Blue you may not add any other colour other than those. Using white or cream card stock as a base is allowed plus - the use of black ink for stamping sentiments and outlines is also allowed - but that's all!
2) You must create a CLEAN AND SIMPLE card - sorry no scrapbook pages, tags or 3D projects etc.
3) Upload your card in the linky provided - please do not link up your whole blog and please have a link to the challenge blog in your post.
4) Your card should be new - no back links please.
5) You are free to upload to any other challenges.
6) Please turn off word verification.
I just landed here.. Like this challenge.. But I cant find the linky.. Can you let me know how to link?ReplyDelete
Sorry - linky has been added now - Jacqueline xxDelete
Love the sketch and colors! I so hope I'll find time to play along!ReplyDelete
I love the colors. The squares behind the circle (in the sketch), do they have to be squares on the card as well? Or could they be any shape?ReplyDelete
Hi Gilu, they can be any shape xReplyDelete