Welcome back to Thursday! We are really excited to have you join us.
I hope you have been enjoying my (Kylie) challenges so far this month. Being Week 3, we are up to a colour challenge -
We've used Stampin' Up colours but you don't have to - please just use the closest shades in your stash drawer. Remember please that this is a cards only challenge blog and that you must use some stamping on your cards. You are only permitted to use the colours provided - no other colours please except cream or white for your base and black ink for outlines and sentiments - thank you.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Here is the inspiration from the DT to get you started -
1) You must use stamping on your cards.
2) You must create a card - sorry no scrapbook pages, tags or 3D projects etc.
3) Upload your card in the linky provided - please do not link up your whole blog and please have a link to the challenge blog in your post.
4) Your card should be new - no back links please.
5) You are free to upload to any other challenges.
6) Please turn off word verification