Welcome back! This third week of November brings us back to a colour challenge, and this week I have gone for colours that remind me very much of all things Christmas...well it is less than 6 weeks to Christmas, so if you haven't started with your Christmas projects yet, here's a push to get you going!
Here is some inspiration from the design team to get your creative juices flowing:
Now it's your turn! You have until 18:00 GMT Wednesday, November 27 to share your artwork with us. We'd love to see what you create!
Please remember our challenge rules:
- You must create a Clean and Simple styled card - sorry, but no scrapbook pages, tags, 3D projects, etc.
- You must use stamping on your card.
- Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
- Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
- Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
- Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
- You are free to upload to any other challenges.
- You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
- To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification.
Deadline: Wednesday, November 27, 18.00 GMT