We are squeaking in an extra Thursday this month - that means a Double Challenge. Not only do we have a color challenge, but also a sketch - and you need to use them both!
Deadline: Wednesday, February 5, 2014, 18.00 GMT
While we've indicated the colours using Stampin'Up names, you do not have to use Stampin'Up products for your cards. Please do use colours that are close.
Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch when creating your card.
I know these double challenges are, well, doubly challenging - but you can do it!
Here is some inspiration from the design team to get your creative juices flowing:
Now it's your turn! You have until 18:00 GMT Wednesday, February 5 to share your artwork with us. We'd love to see what you create!
Please remember our challenge rules:
- You must create a Clean and Simple styled card - sorry, but no scrapbook pages, tags, 3D projects, etc.
- You must use stamping on your card.
- Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
- Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
- Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
- Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
- You are free to upload to any other challenges.
- You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
- To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification.
Deadline: Wednesday, February 5, 18.00 GMT