Greetings inky friends! Thank you so much to all who participated in our last challenge - it is such a wonderful feeling seeing so many play along! This last week of April we have another sketch challenge for you.
Deadline: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 18.00 GMT
Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch when creating your card.
Here is some inspiration from the design team to get your creative juices flowing:
~taking a break~
Now it's your turn! You have until 18:00 GMT Wednesday, April 30, to share your artwork with us. We'd love to see what you create!
Please remember our challenge rules:
- You must create a Clean and Simple styled card - sorry, but no scrapbook pages, tags, 3D projects, etc.
- You must use stamping on your card.
- Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
- Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
- Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
- Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
- You are free to upload to any other challenges.
- You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
- To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification.
Deadline: Wednesday, April 30, 18.00 GMT
Hello, just like to say what beautiful inspiration by the design team. I am still polishing my clean and simple cards, great sketch could not help joining in. Crafty hugs Julie AnnReplyDelete
Thank you for the wonderful sketch! I was truly inspired. The DT projects are so beautiful! Best, CGReplyDelete
Great sketch (think this one will be a "keeper"!) and I love the DT samples - thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
I hope that using a mix of digi and cling stamps is OK ... couldn't find the answer to this one in your rules.