Hello everyone! It's Thursday which can mean only one thing...it's time for a new challenge and this week is a sketch challenge from Lizy. What do you think...
Deadline: Wednesday, May 28, 2014, 18.00 GMT
Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch when creating your card.
Here is some inspiration from the design team to get your creative juices flowing:
Now it's your turn! You have until 18:00 GMT Wednesday, May 28, to share your artwork with us. We'd love to see what you create!
Please remember our challenge rules:
- You must create a Clean and Simple styled card - sorry, but no scrapbook pages, tags, 3D projects, etc.
- You must use stamping on your card.
- Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
- Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
- Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
- Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
- You are free to upload to any other challenges.
- You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
- To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification.
Deadline: Wednesday, May 28, 18.00 GMT
Don't know if anyone else had this problem. Inlinkz won't allow me to select photo of card after I click the add your link button. I've been trying since this am but no luck. I'll keep trying. ThanksReplyDelete
Hi Patti, it looks like you got it worked out. So I can be able to answer in the future, can you let me know how you finally got it to work? Thanks!ReplyDelete