Well - we are well and truly in to the New Year now and we are ending January with a 'DOUBLE' - that means a sketch and a colour combo - have a look
While we've indicated the colours using Stampin' Up names, you do not have to use Stampin' Up products for your cards. Please do use colours that are close. You may also use black or white or cream on your card. However, in order to be considered for our weekly Top Three winners, you must not use any other colours.
Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch when creating your card.
Here is some inspiration from the design team to get your creative juices flowing:
~ taking a break ~
Now it's your turn! We'd love to see what you create!
Please remember our challenge rules:
- You must create a Clean and Simple styled card - sorry, but no scrapbook pages, tags, 3D projects, etc.
- You must use stamping on your card.
- Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
- Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
- Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
- Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
- You are free to upload to any other challenges.
- You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
- To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification.