Although we've indicated the colors using Stampin' Up names, you do not have to use Stampin' Up products for your cards. Just be sure to use colors that are close. You may also use white, ivory, and/or black on your card. However, in order to be considered for our weekly Top Three winners, you must not use any other colors.
The CC&S Design Team appears to have been on a birthday wavelength this week! :) But your card can be any theme.
~ taking a break ~
Now it's your turn! We'd love to see what you can do with these colors! Please link your card below by Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern time/6:00 p.m. GMT.
Please remember our challenge rules:
- You must create a Clean and Simple styled card - sorry, but no scrapbook pages, tags, 3D projects, etc.
- You must use stamping on your card.
- Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
- Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
- Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
- Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
- You are free to upload to any other challenges.
- You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
- To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification. We love to comment on our participants' work, but when we can't figure out those characters to prove we're not robots, it's very frustrating. We suggest comment moderation as a friendlier alternative to avoiding spam comments.