Hi everyone!! It's Kylie here and I am your hostess for the whole month of August.
I hope you will enjoy the sketches and colour combinations that I have come up with. It would be great to see you all playing along.
So, Week 1 always kicks off the month with a Colour Challenge
We've used Stampin' Up colours but you don't have to - please just use the closest shades in your stash drawer. Remember please that this is a cards only challenge blog and that you must use some stamping on your cards. You are only permitted to use the colours provided - no other colours please except cream or white for your base and black ink for outlines and sentiments - thank you.
Here is the inspiration from the DT to get those creative juices going!
1) You must use stamping on your cards.
2) You must create a card - sorry no scrapbook pages, tags or 3D projects etc.
3) Upload your card in the linky provided - please do not link up your whole blog and please have a link to the challenge blog in your post.
4) Your card should be new - no back links please.
5) You are free to upload to any other challenges.
6) Please turn off word verification