Thursday, September 05, 2013

Challenge #41 - Colours

September is a new month, and that brings us a new challenge hostess. Karen, from the Design Team, will be your hostess this month.

This week is a colour challenge. We hope to see you play along!



Rainbows are my favorite color! With the graphic above, my intent was to show that you could do any value: pastel, bright, or jewel.

I'm also looking forward to seeing all the ways you can interpret this "color". As long as the card has 5 or more different colors, it counts! The colors don't have to be arranged like a rainbow, you can just use lots of colors on the card. I hope this makes sense, but if not, feel free to ask question in the comments!

Louise is taking a break this month and this week we have said a sad farewell to the lovely Kylie - thanks for all your hard work in our past challenges. Now here is some inspiration from the rest of the design team:

Patricia



Remember:
  • You must create a card - sorry no scrapbook pages, tags or 3D projects etc.
  • You must use stamping on your cards.
  • Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
  • Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
  • Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
  • Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
  • You are free to upload to any other challenges.
  • You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
  • To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification.
Deadline: Wed, September 11, 18.00 GMT

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the super fun color challenge--I haven't done rainbow in a while!!! The DT work is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this makes me smile :D I love your colourful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work by the design team...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opps! I put the wrong link to my blog, sorry :P It should be http://hayleyspapergarden.blogspot.ca/2013/09/a-tiny-set-of-birthday-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it over already? :( I don't find the linky tool so I guess that's so. (Otherwise I would have liked to enter with this: http://chasingfabrics.blogspot.se/2013/09/stamped-with-love.html)

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!