Patricia is our hostess again this week, and she's drawn up this sketch for us:
The sketch is designed for an A2 card (5.5" x 4.25"), but if you prefer to make square cards, feel welcome to tweak it! You're also welcome to turn the sketch on its side if you'd like. So long as you retain the basic elements of the triangular panels with the block over top of them, you're good to go.
Here is what the Design Team has made with this sketch:
Now it's your turn! Review the challenge rules below, and link your card by 1:00 p.m. Eastern time Wednesday, October 16. We'd love to see what you create!
Please remember our challenge rules:
- You must create a Clean and Simple styled card - sorry, but no scrapbook pages, tags, 3D projects, etc.
- You must use stamping on your card.
- Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
- Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
- Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
- Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
- You are free to upload to any other challenges.
- You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
- To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification.
Deadline: Wednesday, October 16, 18.00 GMT