Deadline: Wednesday, February 26, 18.00 GMT
While we've indicated the colors using Stampin' Up names, you do not have to use Stampin' Up products for your cards. Just use whatever ink, cardstock and embellishments you already own that are similar to these colors. You may also use white, cream or black cardstock for your card base, and you may use black ink for stamping sentiments or images.
The design team has created these fabulous cards to get your creative juices flowing:
What will you make with these colors? You have until 6:00 p.m. GMT/1:00 p.m. EST Wednesday, February 26 to share your artwork with us. We'd love to see what you create!
Please remember our challenge rules:
- You must create a Clean and Simple styled card - sorry, but no scrapbook pages, tags, 3D projects, etc.
- You must use stamping on your card.
- Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
- Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
- Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
- Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
- You are free to upload to any other challenges.
- You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
- To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification.
Deadline: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 18.00 GMT