It's time for a new challenge and, of course, it's a sketch challenge this week. Hope you have fun with this one, rotate it, use a square card base, make it your own, just make sure we can see the sketch and, most importantly, keep it clean and simple!
Here are some inspirational cards, designed by my fellow teamies, please visit their blogs and leave love if you have time, we all love to receive comments, don't we?
Now it's your turn! You have until 6:00 p.m. GMT/1:00 p.m. EST Wednesday, March 19 to share your artwork with us. We'd love to see what you create!
Please remember our challenge rules:
- You must create a Clean and Simple styled card - sorry, but no scrapbook pages, tags, 3D projects, etc.
- You must use stamping on your card.
- Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
- Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
- Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
- Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
- You are free to upload to any other challenges.
- You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
- To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification.