Louise here again, for the third weekly challenge in September. These colours are, I believe, a CAS addict's dream, so much you can do with black, white and a splash of colour (yellow in this case)!
Deadline: Wednesday, 24 September, 2014, 18.00 GMT
While we've indicated the colours using Stampin' Up names, you do not have to use Stampin' Up products for your cards. Please do use colours that are close. You may also use black or white on your card. However, in order to be considered for our weekly Top Three winners, you must not use any other colours.
Here is some inspiration from the design team to get your creative juices flowing:
~ taking a break ~
Now it's your turn! You have until 18:00 GMT Wednesday, 24 September, to share your artwork with us. We'd love to see what you create!
Please remember our challenge rules:
- You must create a Clean and Simple styled card - sorry, but no scrapbook pages, tags, 3D projects, etc.
- You must use stamping on your card.
- Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
- Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
- Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
- Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
- You are free to upload to any other challenges.
- You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
- To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification.
Deadline: Wednesday, 24 September, 18.00 GMT