Good morning! Welcome to CAS - Colours and Sketches. This week we have a great sketch challenge for you, with some interesting angles:
Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch when creating your card.
Here's what the design team has created this week:
~ taking a break ~
Now it's your turn! We'd love to see what you can do with this sketch! You have until 6:00 p.m. GMT/1:00 p.m. Wednesday, February 18 to enter this challenge.
Please remember our challenge rules:
- You must create a Clean and Simple styled card - sorry, but no scrapbook pages, tags, 3D projects, etc.
- You must use stamping on your card.
- Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
- Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
- Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
- Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
- You are free to upload to any other challenges.
- You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
- To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification. We love to comment on our participants' work, but when we can't figure out those characters, it's very frustrating. We suggest comment moderation as a friendlier alternative to avoiding spam comments.