Thursday, October 22, 2015

Challenge #147: Sketch

Hi everyone, thanks so much for joining us again. You'll be glad to see that I'm back with a much easier sketch for you to work with this week. When I drew it my mind went immediately to Christmas trees but as you can see from the DT's cards we didn't all take that route! 


Please feel free to flip or rotate the sketch when creating your card but make sure that we can see the original sketch in your design and remember to keep it CAS!

Here is some inspiration from myself and the rest of the design team to get your creative juices flowing:


Our challenge requirements are listed in the Challenge Rules tab.  Please read them carefully before linking your card.  

October has five Thursdays this year which means that next week I'll be back with, for some, the dreaded double (colours and a sketch), but I hope that you won't find it too daunting! Happy crafting!


Challenge End Time:  6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time/11:00 p.m. London U.K. time Wednesday, 28th October 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!