Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sketch Challenge #171

Hi there! This is Louise with my fourth and final challenge for April. I have really loved seeing all the cards you have made with my choices of colours and sketches this month, you really are a most talented bunch! We will be posting the top picks from last week's colour challenge on Monday, don't forget to check back if you entered the challenge.

Of course I have a sketch for you this morning. I hope I have not simplified my idea too much....


Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch when creating your card, but it is kind of important to get a curve in there.

Here is some inspiration from the design team to get your creative juices flowing:



Stef

Guest Designer - Birgit/Biggan

Our challenge requirements are listed in the Challenge Rules tab.  Please read them carefully before linking your card.  Happy crafting!


Challenge End Time:  6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time/11:00 p.m. London U.K. time Wednesday, May 4, 2016


2 comments:

  1. great challenge, love the bacon card ;-) i must rummage through my stash to see if i have anything suitable...i'll be back :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration from the DT and fun sketch to play along with!

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!