Thursday, June 02, 2016

Colour Challenge #176

Hey!

It's Bev here, your hostess for June. I'm a newbie too on the CC&S Design Team and my first time hosting the challenges. I hope you enjoy what I have come up with for the month of June and to start things off I have a colour combination to inspire you. With Summer 'almost' upon us here in the UK I thought a soft floral inspired combination would be fun.


We've used Stampin' Up colour names for reference; however, you may use any companies' products for your cards as long as you match our colours as closely as possible. You may also use white, ivory, kraft, or black for your card base and layers, for image outlines, or for sentiments. However, in order to be considered for our weekly winners, you must not use any other colours. 

Here is some inspiration from the design team to get your creative juices flowing:



Stef



Our Guest Designer for the month of June is Fiona Whitten.  Fiona was selected from among the participants chosen as our Weekly Winners during the month of April.  She's been playing along in our challenges for several months and the Design Team thinks you'll enjoy seeing her artwork as much as we do!  Here is her card using this week's challenge colours:



Our challenge requirements are listed in the Challenge Rules tab.  Please read them carefully before linking your card.  Happy crafting!


Challenge End Time:  6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time/11:00 p.m. London U.K. time Wednesday 8th June 2016.


2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for inviting me to be this month's guest designer. I love taking part and I hope that everyone enjoys my projects. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your first card is gorgeous, Fiona! Thanks for joining us. Caro x

      Delete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!