Friday, January 19, 2018

Weekly Winners Sketch Challenge #254

Hello!

Thank you to everyone who participated in last week's sketch challenge.  We loved seeing what everyone created! The Design Team has chosen the following cards as our Weekly Winners.  In order of entry into the challenge, we congratulate:


Awesome job, everyone! Please feel welcome to copy our winners' badge and display it on your blog:



If you haven't played along with us yet this week, there is still time to join in our current challenge: Colour Challenge #255. You have until 6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time/11:00 p.m. London U.K. time Monday, 22nd January 2018 to link your card to the challenge post. We'd love to have you join us!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, ladies, and congrats to the other winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much DT.. so glad to be featured along with the famous and great artists.. who I follow. Congratulations Jen, Jane, Izzy & Chrissy (what great cards) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Thanks so much for picking my card. Wonderful to have my card pop up alongside these other talented ladies. congratulations to them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ! Thanks so much, I'm glad to see my card among the other wonderful cards. Congratulations to all the other winner !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SO sorry for my tardiness in responding to this accolade from your challenge, but I've only just returned from a cruise in the Caribbean where internet was sketchy to say the least!
    Thank you SO much!
    I couldn't be more delighted!
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!