Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Challenge #376 - Sketch

Hello, everyone! It's happy Tuesday and it means this is time for CC&S challenge. This month, several DT members will host challenges for this month. And, this is YoonYoung hosting the CC&S challenge this week.

For this week's challenge, I prepared this sketch:


Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch when creating your card.

Our design team has created the following cards to inspire you:

Guest Designer - Jennie


Our challenge requirements are listed in the Challenge Rules tab. Please read them carefully before linking your card. Happy crafting!


Challenge End Time: 6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time Monday, June 29, 2020


Please link your card below. We look forward to seeing what you create!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. I love this sketch!! Beautiful samples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE what you have all done with this sketch. When I first saw the sketch, I was like, "eh". But you've created amazing cards! I hope I get to try this too.

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!