Tuesday, April 30, 2024

~ taking a short break ~

Hello, crafting friends!  It's Patricia here, the blog manager of CC&S. 

Last autumn, after a lot of careful consideration, I reached the decision that at least for 2024, we will not continue our Timeless Tuesday Double Challenges when there is a fifth Tuesday in the month.  Our team members will enjoy a well-deserved break on these few occasions during the year.

Depending on the feedback we receive in the comments here, we may bring back our double challenges in the future.  Please let us know what you liked or disliked about them, and whether or not you want us to offer them again!  There are no "wrong" opinions or answers, so please feel welcome to be candid.

The team and I will be back with a new color challenge next Tuesday, May 7.  We hope you'll join us!  Until then, take care, stay well, and keep creating! 

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely understand the need to take a break. Crafting is our hobby and should be fun, but sometimes it can be a chore. So, while I do like the double challenges (but rarely do them) I think you should enjoy a break. Thank you so much for running this challenge. Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the need to take a break too! I love the double challenges, participate occasionally, but if it gives you all some breathing room, by all means! I agree with Deborah, crafting is supposed to be fun and not a chore! I love any challenge you do and will play along whenever I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You provide enough challenges for everyone to partake in with the other challenges! This could go by the wayside to ease the burden for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all the above comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your well deserved mini break! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!