Thursday, January 17, 2013

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #8 - Colours

Good morning all hope you are ready for a new CAS Challenge 'cos this week we have some fab colours for you to create with - take a look


Don't forget that we only want cards for this challenge and please don't be put off by the colour names. We've used Stampin' Up but you can use the closest shades that you have in your stash - it's all in the rules in the side bar so please take a look.

Here are the cards from the DT



4 comments:

  1. Errrrrrrrrrm! its Pink I might sturggle this week cause I don't like pink! How much of it do I have to use? and can my card have black on it too?

    Great samples for pink lovers teehehe :)
    thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha - I do hope you'll try. You can use just a smidge of pink in your card...as long as it is there. According to the rules, you can only add black for stamping sentiments and image outlines. But if you want to play along then use it - you just may not qualify as a top card (but really, challenges are about breaking out of your comfort zone and pushing yourself - because through that you learn :) ). I hope you'll play!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for clarifying I really don't like pink but I will try to find some in my stash... Might be back haha xx :0)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful challenge--these colors are fabulous! Beautiful DT work, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!