Thursday, July 04, 2013

Challenge #32-Colour

Good Morning!  Louise here, welcoming you to a new month of challenges at CAS Colours and Sketches.  This month it is my pleasure to be your hostess and I must admit that the challenges have been set by me so I do hope you enjoy them.The first one is a colour challenge and I've selected these three contemporary shades for you,  


Don't worry if you don't have the exact Stampin' Up shades, just use the closest you have and most of all have fun!
Here are some DT samples to help you get started.....

Kylie

3 comments:

  1. These are fab colours, really perfect! Thanks for this inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colours Ladies, and lovely DT inspirations

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved playing with this colour combo, fabulous DT samples. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!