Thursday, July 18, 2013

Challenge # 34-Colour

Well, I'm into my third week as your hostess already. July is flying by.  Hope you are enjoying the hot and sunny weather if you are in the UK - it's 30 degrees today where I live! Thank you for all your fantastic cards using our sketch challenge #33 for your inspiration, winners will be posted here next week.
Of course, this week we have a colour challenge for you. After my very modern choice of colours last time, today I've gone with much more muted shades, I think they look gorgeous together and I hope you do too.




As usual, it's not a problem if you don't have the exact Stampin' Up shades, just use whatever is in your stash that is close enough. Have a look at what the lovely ladies in the DT have come up with to inspire you..

Kylie



Louise







1 comment:

  1. Great colour combo and lovely DT inspirations

    Bev :)

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!