Before we get to this week's challenge, we have an announcement to make. Our CC&S blog creator, Jacqueline, has resigned from our blog in order to take care of some personal matters. We are sorry to see her leave, and we send her our heartfelt wishes for all the best. We ask that our challenge participants bear with us during this time of transition as we keep the challenges going as usual. Thanks so much for your understanding and for your dedication to our blog!
* * * * * * *
Hi it's Jane and this is my first time as hostess here at CAS Colours & Sketches. I'm really excited to be able to choose the colours for this week's challenge. I so hope you're going to like them!
While we've indicated the colours using Stampin' Up names, you do not have to use Stampin' Up products for your cards. Please do use colours that are close. You may also use white, ivory, or black for your card base, for image outlines, or for sentiments. However, in order to be considered for our weekly Top Three winners, you must not use any other colours.
Here is some inspiration from the design team to get your creative juices flowing:
Now it's your turn! We'd all love to see what you create, but I'm going to be especially curious!
Please remember our challenge rules:
- You must create a Clean and Simple styled card - sorry, but no scrapbook pages, tags, 3D projects, etc.
- You must use stamping on your card.
- Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
- Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
- Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
- Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
- You are free to upload to any other challenges.
- You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
- To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification.